Camilla And Marc
Puelo Pant Charcoal
The Puelo Pant in Charcoal by CAMILLA AND MARC are perfectly tailored in a flattering, straight-leg silhouette. Made from a recycled polyester-blend, they sit high on the waist and have a slim leg with pintuck detail down the front and splits at the hem. Style yours with the matching blazer or trench layered ontop.
DETAILS & CARE
- CAMILLA AND MARC Puelo Pant in Charcoal
- High waisted tailored pant with dropped crotch and splits in a recycled polyester blend twill fabrication
- Fly front with auto lock zipper secured with double metal hook and bar and jigger button
- Waist detailed with self continuous belt loops with two at front and one at centre back
- Slim fit with pintuck detail through centre of front leg, and permanent press pleat through centre of back leg
- Darts at back waist allow for a slim fit and extend into mock back jet pockets
- Cutaway pockets at hip lined in 100% recycled polyester lining
- Split at inseam of leg with blind hems
- Style number: BB2P 4554.D00
- The model wears size AU/UK 8 / S
- Dry clean only
65% Recycled Polyester, 31% Rayon and 4% Elastane
All online orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of receiving the order. Orders placed before 11am will be dispatched same day. All orders are shipped by Australia Post via the express service
Delivery times listed above are an estimate only and we will not be liable for any delay in delivery. Please allow an additional 1 to 3 business days for delivery of any orders to Western Australia or outside of a metropolitan area. All orders placed on a Public Holiday will be dispatched the following business day.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY TIMES:
Delivery times outlined above are an estimate. Please allow sufficient time to receive your orders are there can potentially be delays with Australia Post over the busy Christmas period.
Up until Friday 20th December, all orders placed before 3pm will be shipped same day via express post.
Complimentary gift wrapping is available. Simply request this in the notes section of your order
We recommend placing your online order by Monday 16th December to ensure you receive this prior to Christmas. However, we do expect that any orders made before 20th December 3pm will be received before Christmas especially in Metro areas.
Please be aware Australia Post will not be operating on public holidays over the Christmas break (Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day). All online orders placed over this time will be dispatched the following business day.
International Shipping: Please be advised that we cannot under any circumstances change the prices that appear on the customs invoice.